Monday, May 2, 2011

Pineapple - Coconutdelight

I am ever looking for quick done deserts that nonetheless are a little bit uncommon. At the moment I´ve discovered for me Mascarpone. I use him  for sweets as well as to stir him at the end into my risotto or polenta or.... I dont´t know how long I had some tin of sweetened cococutcream in my cupboard that I never knew for what I could use it. Now I´ve found an option: Coconutcream. I made a coconutcream with mascarpone. Combined with the pineapple it brings some caribean feeling into your home...
The ingredients are:
- 180 g Mascarpone
- 80 g sweetened Coconutcream
- 4 Eggyolks
- 1 Tbsp. vanillated sugar
- 1 gelatine sheet
- 1/2 fresh Pineapple
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 2 dash of vanilla paste (or one scraped vanilla bean)
To prepare (serves 4 - 6 persons depending on the size of your cups you put the cream into)
1. Soak the gelatine in some cold water
2. Mix eggyolks and sugar until it turns creamy and white
3. Add Mascarpone and coconutcream and mix until well combined
4. Take 2 Tbsp. of this cream and heat it up in a small pan. Dissolve the drained gelatine in the heated cream
5. Put the dissolved gelatine to your Mascarpone-coconut cream
6. Divide the cream in some small cups or in a glass and let rest in the fridge for some hours (or over night)
7. For the topping you cut the pineapple into small cubes
8. Heat up the honey in a pan, add vanilla and pineapple. Stir from time to time until the pineapples are soft and allover covered with honey (takes some minutes).
9. Let cool down the pineapple before you disperse them on your prepared coconutcream.
I used for decoration the leaves from the pineapple.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...