Always looking for quick, easy and good to prepare lunch to take with to the office, I love to make quiches and salted tartes. In fact one can use every dough (pizza dough, quiche dough, puff pastry...) fill with some ricotta or heavy cream or soy cream or.... mixed with some egg or not , add some cheese and fold in any veggie you like... Bake in the preheat oven for about 30 min. and that's it! Here is a recipe for a tasty "springtime" Quiche. I used for time sharing reason a ready to use quiche dough (one can find in good assorted supermarket), bought some fresh green Asparagus and... Check out the full recipe below.
- 1 ready to use quiche dough
- 250 g Ricotta
- 3 Tbsp. Ground Parmeggiano
- 2 cloves garlic
- 250 g green Asparagus
- salt, ground pepper, thyme leaves nod some olive oil
To prepare (serves 2 to 3 persons):
- Preheat the oven to 190 C
- Cut the garlic in small cubes.
- Cut the Asparagus in 2 cm long slices (throw away the harder ends)
- Mix Ricotta, garlic and Parmeggiano. Season with salt, pepper and thyme.
- Put the dough in a with baking paper lined quiche-tray and fill in the ricotta mix. Then disperse over the Asparagus and season with a good lug of olive oil.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 min. until the edges are golden brown.
And now savour immediately or take for Lunch to the office and be sure that everybody will envy you...