Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sweet curd cheese balls

In fact I should work on my project thesis for my postgraduate study instead of blogging.. but it honestly does´nt attract me at all... I did all this morning to have an excuse for not starting to seriously work on this thesis. I even started doing housekeeping, boring  things like ironing, washing clothes.... Sun is shining outside.. I already did my jogging round and was sitting in the sun after jogging... So now let´s talk about some delicious sweet things like those curd cheese balls and then, then I´ll start with my work.. for sure....
You need:
250 g curd cheese (=Topfen)
250 g self raising flour (or normal flour and 16g baking powder = 1pack)
4 tbsp. sugar
3 eggs
1 tbsp. vanilla sugar

1 liter sunflower oil for frying
Some icing sugar (about 100 g) and ground cinnamon (1 tsp. or more or less, adjust to your aste)
To prepare:
1. Stir all the ingredients together until well combined Let rest for about 10 minutes
2. Meanwhile heat up in a big pan the sunflower oil
3. With two tablespoons form out of the dough small balls and bake in the hot oil until golden brown and well raised.


4. Mix icing sugar and cinnamon. With a scoop drain the balls and roll in the sugarmix until evenly covered

Savour fresh and warm...

1 comments:

Rosita Vargas said...

ESTAS BOLAS DE QUESO ESTÁN ESTUPENDAS ME ENCANTÓ SU RECETA,ABRAZOS Y ABRAZOS.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...