Monday, January 13, 2014

Vegan nut-chocolate Cake


For a long time a could'nt believe that vegan cakes really could be as tasty as normal cakes or even better :) ... Since my sister brought me a delicious, savoury cake that I could'nt believe to be vegan. Than she gave me the recipe and I tried also the cake and ....yummie! But give a try yourself!
You need:
300 g wheat flour
150 g sugar ( I took 100 g normal and 50 g moscovado sugar)
16 g baking powder (=1 sachet)
250 ml soy milk
135 ml oil
1 tsp. vinegar
20 g vanilla sugar (= 1 sachet)
100g ground walnuts
60 g melted chocolate
To prepare:
1. Preheat your oven to 180 C
2. Mix separately together the dry and liquid ingredients before mixing them together. When all is good melted add the chocolate and fold in



3. Grease and powder with some flour a baking tray (I used a tray for small guglhupf)


4. Put the cake mix in your prepared baking tray and put in the oben for about 20 minutes. ( when using a bigger baking form than you should let the cake longer in the oven until a tooth pick get out clean when picked in the cake)


Serve with some icing sugar and some fruits, drizzle over a little bit maple syrup....
 And never say again that vegan cakes are not tasty. ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...