Saturday, May 7, 2011

Springtime gourmet Festival in my Hometown

Every year there is a Gourmet Festival in a parc in the center of my hometown where every county shows his products. This weekend  is the Festival weekend. The sun is shining bright, the parc is crowded of people looking around, drinking eating, making sort of picknick, lying lazy in the gras...... Children playing, laughing.... Of course I went there and tasted some cheese, rose syrup (very delicate!), different mustards (one was with chocolate!), oils...
 
 

Of course I had to buy something. So I´ve got a walnut bread, a fantastic hazelnut oil and some wild garlic cheese. After my exhausting morning where the teacher for Projectmanagment took hours to explain the simpliest things, I had to be recompensed no? A glass of white wine, the walnut bread and some hazelnut oil... 

Yummmm...................... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...