Monday, July 18, 2011

The heat is on..... Cucumber-Lemon Water

Summer is great! I love the heat! But of course we need some cooling drinks... One can not go for a swim all day long.. The last days was quite busy as all the staff from UK came and of course I helped my daughter to sort and store everything. Outside the sun was shining bright and we melted like ice..... To cool down my daughter served me a Cucumber-Lemon Water, good chilled and yummm it tastes good and one feel instantly better.. So I am very proud to be able to present you this "recipe" for a really cooling, non alcoholic drink from my daughter :)).
You need (for about 1,5 liter):
1/2 of a Cucumber
1/2 of a Lemon
(feel free to add more lemon or more cucumber..)
To prepare:
1. Slice the cucumber (not too thin) as well as the lemon
2. Put all in a jug and fill with cold water
3. Chill for at least 2 hours in the fridge and serve really cold......


Summer here we come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...