Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Featured on Facebook and Twitter from NOMU

Having found a product I like, I stay a real true friend of it and like to recommand it to my friends. So I discovered some time ago the products from a south african brand called Nomu. Looking into my blog you will find their products from time to time in my recipes. On one hand I like the history of the brand and also their  sympathic and modern productstyling... Therefore I was very pleased that Nomu featured me on Facebook and Twitter  : ) :http://www.facebook.com/NoMUBrands#!/NoMUBrands?sk=wall. Unfortunately I can not get the whole product range of Nomu in my hometown and to let it come per post is a little bit to expansive as it comes from South Africa.... Travelling to South Africa would be an option..but also a little bit expansive : )......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...