Friday, March 18, 2011

Avocado with horseradish-Cream

Today it started to rain and the forecast for the next days are not announcing a real change. My day was also not really exciting: business as usual, one meeting succeeding the other... Regarding the weather in fact it makes no real change if it rains or if it would be sunny as I have to work on Saturday... So on the way home I was thinking what kind of treat I could make this evening and went to the supermarket. The result of my consideration and purchase you can find here :).


For 2 persons you need:
1 ripe avocado
1 teaspoon horseradish-paste
3 tablespoon sour cream
2 tablespoon yoghurt
salt and pepper
1/2 of a medium sized tomato
1 small tin of sweet corn (I used 2 tablespoons from it)
To prepare:
1. Prepare the horseradishcream by mixing together the sour cream, yoghurt and the horseradish-paste. Season with salt and pepper
2. Cut the tomato into small cubes
3. Peel the avocado and cut into slices
4. Put the avocado on a plate, cover half with the prepared horseradish-Cream and disperse over all your tomatoes and the sweet corn.
Thats all your treat is done! I have decorated with salted potatoes that I found to be very tasty in combination with the salad.... Of course some ciabatta or some toast would also be fine....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...