Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A good cup of Tea and life looks already much brighter....

I think it is obvious that I drink Tea on quite any occasion. But it is really a sort of ritual only to make the Tea and so, one get simple and easy quiter and stress decreases instantly... No? When I am in the mood for something sweet but without calories I brew a pot of this delicious "Milky Oolong Tea". It becomes its special, mild and warm taste during his production by beeing dried over Milksteam... (thats what
I understood when my teaseller explained me the exceptionality of this Tea...), 
However this Tea tastes great!
And as I had to listen to some boring Details about accountance System today I really had to recompense me in the evening.....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...